This well known and respected Edinburgh joinery firm was established in 1941. Our office and workshop has always been in Montrose Terrace, Edinburgh.
The founder of the company was Andrew Bathgate; himself the son of a joiner. His sons, Andrew Jnr. and David, joined the firm and continued the business after their fathers death in 1967. In 2001, Andrew Jnr. and David invited Stuart Gray, who was a long serving employee, to become a partner.
Bathgates is a member of the Federation of Master Builders.